Tuesday, July 7, 2009

In the works...



I have a few more things in the works... it seems I am doubly inspired now-a-days for some reason. I love to write. I might get a post up within the next few hours... maybe. Definitely by tomorrow evening. I love writing short, semi-fiction stories. I have a tendency to stretch my imagination as if it were silly puddy, and I might start a story off pretty well non-fictionalized, but it grows and changes like its own living, breathing being, and some turn out un-recognizable from the start. I also enjoy taking pieces and bits from others' stories and warping them to fit with a vision in my head. Give me your strange, silly, interesting, odd stories and let me weave strands of vibrant colors and melodies into their strong, solid cloth. I am always looking for material.

Love it.

Live it.

Be it.

No comments: